Recently renovated and fully furnished apartement (approx 54 sqm.) of which 2 bedrooms situated on the top floor in the authentic Regentessekwartier ''neighboorhoud'. Around the corner of the big shopping street the Weimarstraat and reinkenstraat where you will find several restaurants, lunchrooms and all kinds of shops. Close to the beach, The Hague's City Centre and Public Transport. This is worth a viewing
Entrance apartment on the 2nd floor: staircase; big open livingroom with modern kitchen which is fully equiped. This livingroom has lots of light.
Separate modern bathroom with: washbasin with mirror, walk-in-shower, toilet and towell radiator.
Both bedrooms are situated at the backside of the apartment:
1st bedroom with double bed and a wardrobe!
- Rent is including all utilities: gas, water, electricity, internet and tv.
- Deposit equal to 2 months of rent.
- Minimum lease term 1 year.
- Fully furnished.
- Near city centre.
- Tenant must require an affordable housing permit via our municipality.
- The permit can be required via our municipality or via DigiD with a fully signed lease agreement.
- Tenant must be older than 18 years of age.
- To have the Dutch nationality or to have a valid Dutch residence permit.
- The permit must be in accordance with the income of the tenant and cannot be more than €58.583,-- yearly on the basis of a one person’s household or on the basis of a multiple persons household max. € 68.583,-- per year.
If you would like to rent this apartment we require the following documents.
- Copy of your employers statement.
- Copy of your bank account.
- Copy of your ID-card or passport.
- Copy of 2 or 3 recent payslips.