Hertog Albrechtlaan 19
Den Haag (gelegen in Kraayenstein en Vroondaal)
€ 1.445.000 v.o.n.
Located in nature and recreation area Madestein in The Hague, UniqResort is building three chic detached villas, based on the Villa Zon Premier designed by Jan des Bouvrie and the French "Atelier Villasophie". The plots are located on the edge of a park with all city facilities within easy reach, within cycling distance of dunes and beach.
Villa Sun Grand has three floors and with the stylish entrance this villa can be called a special appearance. The villa has a thatched roof with a living area of approximately 326 m2. Through the hall with vide and glass elevator you reach the living space of no less than approximately 9.7 m wide. Ultimate living pleasure through the large windows, giving the living room an unobstructed view of water and greenery. In addition, the ground floor offers enough space for an extra bedroom with bathroom or office / practice space.
On the upper floor you will find three spacious bedrooms, each with its own complete bathroom. Steel frame construction is flexible, so there are plenty of options to easily realize your own specific wishes. That is why it is also easy to set up the 2nd floor according to your own ideas.
Or consider double habitation for example; au pair / parents / child.
In terms of sustainability, the villa scores well, because it has a heat pump, which ensures low energy consumption and cooling for a comfortable indoor climate during the summer months. Solar collectors are also placed on the roof, not visible from the outside.
We would like to invite you to inform you about the many possibilities in the information center Vroondaal. A viewing in a Jan des Bouvrie Villa Sun is also possible by appointment.
Good to know:
- House on private land approximately 889 m2, with water view
- Many options to organize and finish your villa yourself
- Floors accessible by elevator
- Personal guidance in the purchase and construction process
- Purchase price including plumbing and budget for tiling / kitchen
- Location 2-layor Jan des Bouvrie villa: Vroondaal plot 313 (Hertog Albrechtlaan 15)
- Location 3-layor Jan des Bouvrie villas: Vroondaal plots 312 en 311 (Hertog Albrechtlaan 17 en 19)
- Maintenance-friendly home
- Unobstructed view
- Excellent insulation
- Sustainably built with heat pump, solar collectors and excellent insulation
- Possibility of realizing a garage.
Construction period of up to 6 months possible.
For more information check the project site: vroondaal-uniq.nl
For presentation Vroondaal: https://youtu.be/2lIkIa_lIxU
- in consultation
- Hertog Albrechtlaan 19
- 2553 GS
- Den Haag
- House type
- Villa, Detached house
- Build type
- Build year
- Maintenance inside
- Maintenance outside
Surface and volume
- Living surface
- ca. 326m²
- Plot surface
- ca. 889m²
- ca. 1.212m³
- Number of floors
- Mechanical ventilation, Lift, Sliding door, Solar panel
- Hot water
- Flow-trough boiler
- Heated floor, Heat pump
- Near edge of forest, On the waterfront, In residental area, Clear view
- Garden all round
Curious about the sun?
View sun path below.
Property no longer available
Unfortunately it is no longer possible to respond to this property. Looking for a similar property? Then contact us!