Zwolse Anjer 52
Nootdorp (gelegen in Achter het Raadhuis)
€ 575.000 k.k.
The house is located on a quiet street corner, with wide ditches and green strips to the front and side. As there is only local traffic, it is a very peaceful place. There is generous on-site parking in the front yard.
Upon entering, you arrive in a well proportioned hallway. When the connecting door to the living room is open, you immediately look through the bright living room to the greenery of the back garden. The spacious living/ dining room is a full of character due to the wall of the round staircase and the round separation of the sitting and dining areas. There are two large skylights with blinds that, together with the side windows, allow extra light.
The kitchen at the front is fully equipped and includes a beautiful hard stone counter top and various built-in appliances such as a Quooker, dishwasher, large fridge, microwave and extractor fan. The hob is special, with two induction stovetops, a gas wok burner, an electric grill. There is also an oven.
The rear garden, accessible from the living/ dining room, faces southwest. Due to the many different evergreen plants and the house at the back having been built at an angle, the garden is completely private. There is a paved seating area and a large shed for storing gardening tools and furniture. The garden wraps around the house and leads to a lockable gate and a bicycle shed with a handy electric shutter system.
Back in the hallway on the ground floor, there is a separate toilet and the door to the former garage, which has been made multifunctional by installing double doors and heating. It is currently used as a hobby room, but it can also function as a playroom or study. There is also a large walk-in storage space in this room, which is used as a pantry.
The stairs to the first floor lead to three spacious bedrooms. The largest is at the front. Due to the generous dimensions of the room, you can easily place a substantial wardrobe here. Through the windows you have a nice view of the water and willow trees. There are two spacious bedrooms on the garden side with electrically operated shutters. For added comfort (not because it is a necessity), all rooms on this floor have mosquito screens.
The bathroom, which is also located on this floor, has a small window and is equipped with a bath, separate shower, bespoke double sink, towel radiator and toilet.
From a generous hallway, the stairs continue to the second floor. Here is an extra bedroom at the rear with two Velux skylights with electric shutters and a side window. From this room, you have a far-reaching view of the green surroundings. Thanks to a dormer window on the front of the house, there is also a substantial laundry room on this floor. Again, both spaces have mosquito screens. The attic provides additional space for storage and houses the boiler.
- Year of construction 1992
- Freehold (absolute tenure of land)
- Vaillant boiler from 2012
- Mechanical ventilation unit approx. 2 years old
- Well insulated, energy label B
- Ground floor with a solid oak, lacquered floor; first floor with solid oak, lacquered herringbone parquet
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower, double sink and toilet
- Many windows on the first and second floors have electric shutters
- Meter cupboard with 13 groups + earth leakage switch
- Cable and fibre optic connection available
- Luxury Siematic kitchen approx. 12 years old
- Separate laundry room with sink with hot and cold water as well as space for washing machine and tumble drier
- Heated hobby/ workspace (former garage)
- Exterior painting carried out approx. 3 years ago
- Electric retractable awning for seating area in rear garden
- Various side windows in the living room and the skylights have just been fitted with internal blinds
- Evergreen garden, whole rear garden lined with overgrown HERAS fencing.
- Unobstructed view of water features
- Date of transfer to be agreed for early 2021
This fine family home is located in the area “Achter het Raadhuis II”, a green, child-friendly neighborhood with ample parking, near the centre of Nootdorp. The recreational areas "De Dobbeplas" and "Het Delftse Hout" are also a stone's throw away. The motorways A4, A12 and A13, sports facilities, childcare and schools are in the immediate vicinity.
Interested in this house? Call your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent represents your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You can find addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in the area “Haaglanden” on Funda. Alternatively, you can also contact the estate agent of this property yourself.
- in consultation
- Zwolse Anjer 52
- 2631 SR
- House type
- Single family, Endhouse
- Build type
- Build year
- Maintenance inside
- Maintenance outside
Surface and volume
- Living surface
- ca. 170m²
- Plot surface
- ca. 289m²
- Other surface
- ca. 5m²
- ca. 435m³
- Number of floors
- Mechanical ventilation, Roller shutter, Cable tv, Outside sun screen, Skyline
- Energy label
- Insulated glazing, HR-glass
- Hot water
- Central heating
- Central heating
- Vaillant (2012, Combined furnace, Owned)
- On the waterfront, Near quiet road, In residental area
- Backyard, Frontyard, Side garden
- Southwest, 81m², 1062×763cm
Curious about the sun?
View sun path below.
Property no longer available
Unfortunately it is no longer possible to respond to this property. Looking for a similar property? Then contact us!