van Vollenhovenlaan 28
Rijswijk (gelegen in Te Werve)
€ 1.425 p.m. ex.
Moreover The Hague's city can be reached within 15 minutes per bicycle.
In excellent connection with several exit roads and public transport such as: A4, A12 and A13 and trams: 17 and 23. Entrance complex: spacious central hall with doorbells, post-boxes and videophone. By elevator or stairs to the 1st floor.
Entrance apartment: L-shaped hallway with videophone and a separate toilet with sink. Hallway gives access to the spacious master bedroom (5.70 x 2.86 m) and the 2nd bedroom (5.70 x 2.21 m).
Spacious dining-/ living room with an open luxurious fully equipped kitchen with: integrated bar, quooker, induction cooking with 4 burners, extractor, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and a microwave oven combination. The dining- / livingroom has an adjoining spacious sunny balcony facing south east.
Modern large bathroom provided with: double wash basin with mirror, walk-in-shower, toilet and towel radiator.
Separate technical room present for the installation of a washingmachine/ dryer.
- Minimum lease term of 1 year.
- Deposit equal to 1 month of rent.
- Rent price does not include utilities.
- Including a private parking spot within an indoor garage.
- Presence of a private storage box.
- Luxurious finishing. - Provided with floor heating.
- Provided with large window frames with double glass.
- Spacious balcony.
- Fully equipped kitchen with integrated bar.
- € 1.425 p.m. ex.
- Partly furnished
- van Vollenhovenlaan 28
- 2283 LT
- Apartment type
- Upper floor apartment, Apartment
- Build type
- Build year
- Maintenance inside
- Maintenance outside
- Elderly accessible, Special needs accessible
Surface and volume
- Living surface
- ca. 94m²
- Other surface
- ca. 2m²
- ca. 290m³
- Number of floors
- Mechanical ventilation, Outside sun screen, Lift, Solar panel, Glass fiber
- Energy label
- Hot water
- Central heating
- Central heating
- (2019, Combined furnace, Owned)
- Near quiet road, In residental area, Clear view, Open location
- Garage type
- Parking spot
Curious about the sun?
View sun path below.