Balen van Andelplein 33
Voorburg (gelegen in Bovenveen)
€ 295.000 k.k.
From the parking garage, you shoot into the elevator that takes you past the central entrance to the fifth floor. Upon entering the apartment you will first find a spacious hall, which gives access to all rooms.
The living room has a playful curve and many windows. The fine light and views make you feel right at home. The kitchen has been partially opened so that you can still look into the distance from here. There is ample work and storage space and the equipment is modern. There is an induction hob, built-in dishwasher and lots of cupboard space.
The balcony adjacent to the living room is spacious, faces West (afternoon and evening sun), and can be completely closed off with glass panels on chilly days. The skyline of The Hague is beautiful from this spot.
There are two spacious bedrooms, a separate storage room in the hallway where the connections are for the washing machine and dryer. Separate toilet. The bathroom has a second toilet, a nice bath with shower and a neat washbasin.
There is a separate private bicycle storage room in the parking garage.
In short, absolutely worth a visit.
For dimensions see the floorplan.
- own ground
- fantastic view of the skyline of The Hague
- approx. 90 m2 living space
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- modern kitchen and bathroom
- sunny balcony on the SW with glass panels to close the balcony
- active VvE, contribution € 256.77 per month (including parking space and water)
- plastic frames with insulated glazing
- CV combi boiler off
- well isolated
- own storage room in the basement
- private parking space in the underground parking garage
- the complex has an elevator
The apartment is centrally located in Voorburg Noord. Between the picturesque village street of Voorburg, the shopping area Koningin Julianaplein and the city center of The Hague. A tram stops right outside and takes you to the city in no time or the other way to the Mall of the Netherlands. Laan van NOI station is a few minutes' walk away and the highways are also very easily accessible.
- € 295.000 k.k.
- Homeowners association costs
- € 257
- in consultation
- Balen van Andelplein 33
- 2273 LG
- Apartment type
- Walk-up flat, Apartment
- Build type
- Build year
- Maintenance inside
- Maintenance outside
Surface and volume
- Living surface
- ca. 90m²
- Livingroom surface
- ca. 51m²
- ca. 225m³
- Number of floors
- Mechanical ventilation, Cable tv, Lift, Sliding door
- Energy label
- Insulated glazing
- Hot water
- Central heating
- Central heating
- Vaillant eco TEC plus VHR (2014, Combined furnace, Owned)
- In residental area, Clear view
- Garage type
- Car park, Parking spot
Curious about the sun?
View sun path below.
Interesse in deze woning?
Bel of mail ons voor meer info of een afspraak.