van der Palmstraat 5
Voorburg (gelegen in Bovenveen)
€ 299.500 k.k.
This nice apartment is located in a quiet residential street onfreehold land. You reach the entrance of the house through your own front garden.
Vestibule, followed by a spacious hall and corridor that gives access to all rooms. The former en-suite living room has a dining area on the street side, lots of closets with classic panel doors, and a wide-open back room adjacent to the huge backyard. This is beautifully landscaped and situated on the south-west. The storage room at the rear is deep so you can store a lot of stuff. There are two good bedrooms, the master of which overlooks the backyard. The smaller bedroom is at the front. A small but neat bathroom is accessible from the hall. This has a toilet, sink and shower.
The kitchen has plenty of work and storage space. And has a gas hob, extractor and fridge freezer. Under the stairs of the upstairs neighbors is a large storage cupboard, with a connection for the washing machine and position of the central heating boiler.
In short, a very charming apartment ready for a nice new resident. We are happy to make an appointment for a viewing.
- Well maintained 3 room corner ground floor apartment;
- Living space approximately 83m²
- Located in a quiet and green residential street;
- Spacious and bright living-dining room with a beautiful parquet floor;
- 2 bedrooms;
- Modern kitchen with various built-in appliances;
- Large sunny backyard located on the southwest and a wide front garden;
- Heating by means of C.V. combi boiler;
- Mostly double glazed;
- Close to public transport, the shopping center "Julianabaan" and access and roads;
- Active V.v.E., contribution € 70 per month
- Located on freehold land
- Terms of sale apply.
This apartment is located on the border of Voorburg and The Hague (Bezuidenhout). Voorburg Noord is characterized by its central location in relation to various exit options and public transport. Various shopping streets and centers are in the immediate vicinity. Moreover, on sunny days you can enjoy walking in the various parks.
Interested in the property, make an appointment quickly and engage your own purchase broker. Your buying agent represents your interests. For addresses of fellow brokers you can consult Funda.
- € 299.500 k.k.
- Homeowners association costs
- € 70
- Sold with reservation
- in consultation
- van der Palmstraat 5
- 2273 SB
- Apartment type
- Ground floor apartment, Apartment
- Build type
- Build year
- Maintenance inside
- Maintenance outside
Surface and volume
- Living surface
- ca. 83m²
- ca. 270m³
- Number of floors
- Cable tv
- Energy label
- Partial insulated glazing
- Hot water
- Central heating
- Central heating
- HR (2009, Combined furnace, Owned)
- Near quiet road, In residental area
- Backyard, Frontyard
- Southwest, 84m², 991×845cm
Curious about the sun?
View sun path below.
Interesse in deze woning?
Bel of mail ons voor meer info of een afspraak.