van Egmondestraat 49
Voorburg (gelegen in Voorburg Noord)
€ 250.000 k.k.
This attractive apartment is located on a car-free / child-friendly street and is ideally located for public transport (tram / bus and train), roads, the center of The Hague, the Schenkkade and the Binckhorst.
The LvNOI railway station (within walking distance) has direct connections with The Hague HS / CS, Rotterdam and Amsterdam.
This house has recently been completely refreshed and is ready to move into..
open porch, entrance house, spacious hall with a laminate floor and a storage cupboard, modern toilet (duoblock), living / dining room with bay window and laminate floor, spacious modern kitchen with various built-in appliances, namely: stainless steel 4-burner hob, extractor hood, cooling / freezer, electric oven and dishwasher and with access to balcony (SW) with balcony cupboard, rear bedroom laminate floor and also access to rear balcony, front bedroom laminate floor, modern bathroom with spacious corner bath, washbasin and washing machine connection.
- hall (approx. 3.20x3.00);
- kitchen (approx. 3.40x2.00);
- bathroom (2.75x2.10);
- living / dining room (approx. 5.75x3.40);
- rear bedroom (approx. 3.80x3.40);
- front bedroom (approx. 4.00x1.90).
- front and rear plastic frames with double glazing
- Central heating combi boiler 2005
- kitchen, toilet and bathroom from 2006
- electricity 3 groups earth fault
- V.v.E. in formation (1st meeting has been held)
- XS VvE Management is the administrator
- contribution presumably € 60 per month
- subsidy application is submitted for balcony maintenance
- delivery in consultation, can be done quickly
Subsidy schemes make it possible for starters to obtain the necessary mortgage to buy a home. Something for you? Inquire about the "Purchase Subsidy" and "Starter Loan" schemes.
Buy a house? Call in your own NVM purchase broker immediately.
Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
- Homeowners association costs
- € 72
- in consultation
- van Egmondestraat 49
- 2274 CS
- Apartment type
- Mezzanine, Apartment
- Build type
- Maintenance inside
- Maintenance outside
Surface and volume
- Living surface
- ca. 67m²
- Livingroom surface
- ca. 20m²
- ca. 180m³
- Number of floors
- Cable tv
- Energy label
- Insulated glazing
- Hot water
- Central heating
- Central heating
- Intergas (2010, Combined furnace, Owned)
- Near quiet road, In residental area
Curious about the sun?
View sun path below.
Property no longer available
Unfortunately it is no longer possible to respond to this property. Looking for a similar property? Then contact us!