Wassenaar (gelegen in Zijlwatering en haven)
€ 395.000 k.k.
Shared entrance at street level. Hall with mailboxes and doorbells. Stairs or elevator that give access to the second living floor. Behind the front door you enter directly into a bright and spacious hall that leads into the luxurious open kitchen. The light shines fine through the large windows, behind which the spacious balcony is hidden. The trees on the left and right give it a free feeling at the same time. The kitchen has a black stone worktop, sink with tap and Quooker, fridge/freezer combination, a separate oven and microwave and induction hob and plenty of work and storage space.
Adjacent to the kitchen is the living room, which has an extra window in the side wall due to the corner location of the apartment. The balcony is also accessible from the living room. It is situated on the south east. Both the balcony and part of the living room are equipped with manually operated awnings.
Access to all other rooms from the hall. Including a large bedroom/study room. Previously, these were two smaller bedrooms, and with minimal intervention, this can also be brought back. The master bedroom has several closets, one of which is now used for the boiler for the bathroom.
The bathroom is tiled in white and grey, one has a large washbasin and good walk-in shower.
Separate toilet accessible from the hall, and separate storage cupboard with connections for washing machine and dryer.
There is a separate storage room on the ground floor. This is spacious for storage concepts, has daylight access, theft protection and electricity. In addition to storing a few (electric) bicycles, there is more than enough space here for other storage, or can easily be converted into a separate work or hobby room with some insulation.
In short, a nice, bright apartment in a green area within walking distance of many amenities, definitely worth a visit.
For the dimensions and dimensions of the house, please refer to the floor plan.
- Located on private land.
- Spacious apartment of 95m² and a private storage room in the basement of 14m².
- Sunny balcony on the south east.
- Plumbing, kitchen, electricity, floors have all been tastefully renovated about two years ago.
- Apart from the common boilers for heating, the apartment does not use gas. Gas meter has been removed.
- Equipped with water pressure solution, so always the desired jet from the taps and the shower.
- Electric boiler for hot water in the bathroom and Quooker for hot water in the kitchen.
- Partly equipped with double glazing.
- Energy label E.
- Particularly active association of owners with approximately € 280,000 in reserves at the end of 2020. The VVE already has solar panels that provide power to the general lighting and the elevators, among other things. There are also plans to have the facades insulated.
- Monthly contribution to the association is € 231,-, advance for heating costs (heating) € 85,- per month.
- Old age and asbestos clause will be included in the NVM purchase deed.
- Beautiful and quiet area, with many single-family homes and within walking distance of various amenities. By bike you are in no time in the countryside around the Ammonslaan, the dunes or the beach. And by car or public transport you can easily reach the center of Leiden or The Hague within half an hour.
Curious about this nice apartment, make an appointment quickly for a non-binding viewing. Of course you can also engage your own purchasing agent, who stands up for your interests. You can find addresses of fellow brokers on Funda.
- Homeowners association costs
- € 231
- in consultation
- Rozeveldlaan 4
- 2241 NT
- Apartment type
- Walk-up flat, Apartment
- Build type
- Maintenance inside
- Maintenance outside
Surface and volume
- Living surface
- ca. 95m²
- Livingroom surface
- ca. 22m²
- ca. 305m³
- Number of floors
- Mechanical ventilation, Cable tv, Outside sun screen
- Energy label
- Partial insulated glazing
- Hot water
- Electric boiler owned
- Block heating
- Near quiet road, In residental area, Clear view
Zijlwatering en haven
Koop / Huur
% Huur % Koop
Zijlwatering en haven t.o.v Landelijk.
39% - 37.6%
30% - 29%
31% - 33.4%
Leeftijdsopbouw in jaren
Zijlwatering en haven t.o.v Landelijk.
Curious about the sun?
View sun path below.
Property no longer available
Unfortunately it is no longer possible to respond to this property. Looking for a similar property? Then contact us!