Fully furnished cozy apartment (50 sqm) situated on the top floor with 2 bedrooms and a great roof terrace facing South West. Just bring up your suitcase and start enjoying this apartment. This apartment is situated in the bustling and authentic Valkenboskwartier neighbourhood. This area is known for its authentic facades, streets and imposing squares. Around the corner of this apartment is an excellent shopping street with a variety of shops: restaurants, lunchrooms, supermarkets, shops and vintage stores. Furthermore on a 10 minute bicycle distance of the heart of our city centre as well as the beach and dune area of Scheveningen. Ultimately this apartment is in excellent connection with public transport.
Entrance of the main hall on street level with doorbells and postbox. Entrance apartment on the 1st level: hallway with stairs to the 2nd level.
Livingroom with great open kitchen which is fully equipped and an adjoining roof terrace (facing South West) with double doors. Great bathroom with: toilet, walk in shower and washbasin with mirror.
Master bedroom with: double bed and closet.
2nd bedroom or guestroom with single bed which can be extended into a double bed.
- Fully furnished.
- Rental price is including all utilities: Gas, Water, Electricity, Television and Internet.
- Deposit equal to 2 times of rent.
- Minimum rent period of 1 year.
- Presence of a washing machine.
- Provided with double glass.
- No commissioning for tenant or extra costs.
- Acceptance subject to the approval of an affordable housing permit.
- No pets and a non-smoking apartment.
- Tenant must require an affordable housing permit and demonstrate the permit to the landlord.
- The permit can be required via our municipality or via DigiD.
- Tenant must be older than 18 years of age.
- To have the Dutch nationality or to have a valid Dutch residence permit.
- The permit must be in accordance with the income of the tenant and cannot be more than €58.583,-- yearly on the basis of a one person’s household or on the basis of a multiple persons household max. € 68.583,-- per year.
Requirements: If you would like to rent this apartment we require the following documents.
- Copy of your employers statement.
- Copy of your bank account.
- Copy of your ID-card or passport.
- Copy of 2 or 3 recent payslips