Well maintained apartment with 1 bedroom on the 2nd floor of approx. 31 sqm. situated at the Valkenboskwartier neighbourhood. Lots of great shops, supermarkets, lunchrooms and restaurants nearby at the well-known shoppingstreet the "Weimartstraat". Furthermore on a 10 minute bicycle distance of the heart of our city centre as well as the beach and dune area of Scheveningen. This apartment is definitely worth a visit!
Entrance apartment on the 2nd floor: Great living room with an open kitchen with built-in appliances such as:
dishwasher, 4-burner stove with extractor, fridge/ freezer and a microwave oven combination.
Adjoining Bedroom 2.86 x 2.04 m.
Separate modern bathroom with washbasin with mirror, walk-in-shower, toilet and towel radiator.
Rent price is including gas, water, electricity, internet and television (Dutch channels).
Deposit equal to 1 month of rent.
Minimum rent period of 1 year.
Laminate floorings throughout the apartment.
Whole apartment provided with double glass.
Not available for students / non-smoking apartment and no pets.
Presence of a washing machine / dryer which is shared.
Available for 1 person.
- Tenant must require a municipal housing regulation permit and demonstrate the permit to the landlord.
- The permit can be required via our municipality.
- Tenant must be older than 18 years of age.
- To have the Dutch nationality or to have a valid Dutch residence permit.
- The permit must be in accordance with the income of the tenant and cannot be more than €57.000,-- yearly on the basis of a one persons household.
- Copy of your contract of employment.
- 2 to 3 Recent payslips.
- Copy of your bank account.
- Copy of your ID or passport.